Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Thirty-One Story

Meet the Bird Family...
Jeff, Kristy, Brooks (4 years old) and Braden (8 months old)




















I began selling Thirty-One in September of 2007. I had an 18 month old son and was teaching part-time. I didn't realize it at the time, but Thirty-One was an answer from God. You see when Brooks (my firstborn son) was just a few months old, I remember pushing him in the stroller while doing our morning walk and thinking, "There is got to be something I can do and stay at home with him." Well, several months later, my school asked me to come back and teach part-time. I really enjoyed this. I got to be with Brooks 2 1/2 days a week and teach 2 1/2 days a week. However, we were still missing half an income. (My husband is a teacher too. So you see we needed that other half! HA!) So one day I received a cute little card in the mail and turned over to see thirtyonegifts. com. I checked out the site and discovered that they not only sold stationary..... but the cutest monogrammed items you had ever seen!!! I sent an email requesting information and a few days later, I heard from Kaine Story (who is now a Sr. Exectutive Director) and thus began my Thirty-One journey. I have really enjoyed selling Thirty-One and being part of this awesome company. I have seen my downline grow from just me to now 249 consultants. I had our second son in August and becasue of our team's success I have been able to stay at home (FULL TIME) with my boys. So you see the Lord answered that prayer I prayed several years ago..... he sent me Thirty-One.

No comments:

Post a Comment