Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome Team!

Hello ladies-----
I decided that instead of a monthly newsletter that I would begin a blog for our team. I plan to update the blog with upcoming Thirty-One announcements, monthly stats, consultants' Thirty-One stories, promotions, etc. If you sign up to be a follower, you will be notified every time I post on the blog. Feel free to also post comments. I want to hear from you. I think we all would enjoy learning what is "working" for you and your business. Please contact me if you would be willing to do one of the "Thirty-One stories." I did the first one below. I thought you might want to "put a face with the name."

Have a great day,
Kristy Bird

(There are several posts so you may have to clink on "older post" to see all of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment